tirsdag 22. september 2015

THE DIET EXPERIMENT BEGINS

So, it has been a while since Ive updated. Last time I was about to start prepping for the British Finals, and I did start. However, 3 weeks into the diet I wasnt feeling motivated and decided not to go for it. I didnt want to do it half hearted, so no more competitions this year. Maybe next year.

So till now I have enjoyed a few holidays, still been training but have put a bit more meat on me. Although the scale have increased a bit, I am now comfortable in my own skin, which is the most important thing. However, it is soon time to start my diet project. I will start on Monday 5th of October and I will start off with the rebuild diet.
The first stage of this diet is removing all potentially inflammatory foods from your diet, giving your immune system the chance to calm down and your gut the chance to heal. Since the digestion take up a lot of our bodies energy, if we make our bodies use less energy by digestion, it will be easier for our bodies to detox, rebuild and have more energy in general. 
It's quite a restrictive diet, but I believe it can be very powerful.

These foods will be removed:
  • Grains / Pseudo grains
  • Nuts
  • Dairy
  • Starch
  • Seed and Industrial oil
  • Soy
  • Nightsades
  • Eggs
  • Cocoa
  • Alcohol
  • Tobacco
  • Legumes
  • Caffeine
  • Processed sugar

I will post more specific guidelines about the diet when we get closer to the start date.

When doing the diets I will tell you how I feel, what the scale says and also how it is to follow the diets. Before and after pictures. Also the cost of the diets, which I know it is a very important factor for a lot of people. And of course what I consume every day.
My aim with this project is to get a better understanding of the different lifestyles, how the body and mind react to certain foods and also what is optimal for weightloss and muscle building. And of course the most imporant question - how easy is it to maintain?

If you are curious on any of the diets and want to give it a go, please join me. I will post guidelines for every diet before I start it. You can also email me on: dinacelina@gmail.com if you want help during the diet or have any other enquiries.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar